PEER REVIEWED JOURNAL PUBLICATIONS
- Gençer E, Miskin C, Sun X, Khan M R, Bermel P, Ashraf M A, Agrawal R (2017). Directing solar photons to sustainably meet food, energy, and water needs. Scientific Reports. doi:10.1038/s41598-017-03437-x
- Gençer E, Agrawal R (2017). Strategy to synthesize integrated solar energy coproduction processes with optimal process intensification. Case study: Efficient solar thermal hydrogen production. Computers & Chemical Engineering. doi: 10.1016/j.compchemeng.2017.01.038
- Gençer E, Agrawal R (2017). Synthesis of efficient solar thermal power cycles for baseload power supply. Energy Conversion and Management, 133, 486-497. doi
- Gençer E, Agrawal R (2016). A commentary on the US policies for efficient large scale renewable energy storage systems: Focus on carbon storage cycles. Energy Policy, 88, 477-484.
- Gençer E, Mallapragada DS, Marechal F, Tawarmalani M, Agrawal R (2015). Round-the-clock power supply and a sustainable economy via synergistic integration of solar thermal power and hydrogen processes. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS), 112 (52), 15821-15826.
- Parsell T, Yohe S, Degenstein J, Jarrell T, Klein I, Gençer E, Hewetson B, Hurt M, Kim J I, Choudhari H, Saha B, Meilan R, Mosier N, Ribeiro F, Delgass W N, Chapple C, Kenttamaa H I, Agrawal R, Abu-Omar M M, (2015). A synergistic biorefinery based on catalytic conversion of lignin prior to cellulose starting from lignocellulosic biomass. Green Chemistry, 17 (3), 1492-1499.
- Gençer E, Al-musleh E, Mallapragada DS, Agrawal R (2014). Uninterrupted renewable power through chemical storage cycles. Current Opinion in Chemical Engineering, 5, 29-36.
PEER REVIEWED CONFERENCE PUBLICATIONS
- Gençer E, Tawarmalani M, Agrawal R (2015). Integrated Solar Thermal Power and Chemical Coproduction Process for Continuous Power Supply and Production of Chemicals. Computer Aided Chemical Engineering, 12th International Symposium on Process Systems Engineering and 25th European Symposium Computer Aided Process Engineering, 37:2291-2296.
- Gençer E, Mallapragada DS, Tawarmalani M, Agrawal R (2014). Synergistic biomass and natural gas conversion to liquid fuel with reduced CO2 emissions. Computer Aided Chemical Engineering, Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Foundations of Computer-Aided Process Design, 34:525-530.