AWARDS & HONORS
- 2016 AIChE Process Development Division Student Paper Award. (award ceremony)
- 2016 AIChE Sustainable Engineering Forum Student Paper Award. (award ceremony)
- Invited seminar speaker of Distinguished Junior Researchers Seminar Series, Northwestern University, Evanston, IL
- Purdue Global Policy Research Institute (GPRI) Graduate Research Fellowship ($9000 + $3000 equipment allowance)
- Goddard Fellowship, Chemical Engineering, Purdue University
- TUBITAK (Turkey’s equivalent of NSF) undergraduate research fellowship
- 2016 Graduate School’s Excellence in Teaching Award ($500) – Purdue University’s highest award in recognition of graduate student teachers.
- College of Engineering’s nominee of 2015 Graduate School Excellence in Teaching Award, Purdue University
- Excellence for Undergraduate Teaching Assistant Award – Chemical Engineering, Purdue University
As voted by the graduating seniors for Teaching Excellence in Chemical Engineering.
- 2013 CETA (Committee Education of Teaching Assistants) Award, Purdue University
- Purdue Graduate Student Government Travel Grant ($1000)
FOCAPD Young Researcher Travel Grant (accommodation expenses)
- College of Engineering Travel Grant, Purdue University ($500)
- Eastman Travel Grant, Chemical Engineering, Purdue University ($500)